All About Agile
Self-Paced Course for PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
On-Demand Training and Practice Exams
Practice Exams Only
Each practice exam is randomly selected from 370 questions. The practice exams are available in four different lengths and durations: 25 questions, 50 questions, 120 questions (like the real exam) and 300 questions.
Note: You will be taken to our Agile Training store for any purchases.:
About the Course:
- This is a self-paced, comprehensive exam preparation course narrated by an experienced PMI-ACP certified instructor.
- There are 14 modules aligned with the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline.
- Each module has an associated practice exam. There are over 250 questions embedded in the training modules.
- The course also includes exercises to help you retain the information.
- You can start and stop as much as you would like.
- You will have access to download a PDF of the slides for each module.
- You will also have access to our different length practice exams which pull from over 370 questions.
- Earn the 21 PDUs and contact hours in Agile practices needed to apply for the exam.
Note: This course reflects the updates PMI made to the course PMI-ACP exam content effective July 15, 2015. If you want to see the detailed gap-analysis we created between the old and new exam, you can download it here.
You can find the complete course description here.
Check out our Introduction Module with free sample questions to learn more:
|1: Introduction and Knowledge Check||15 Slides
|2: Agile Principles and Mindset|
|2-1 The Agile Manifesto & Popular Agile Methods||41 Slides
|2-2 The Scrum Framework||69 Slides
|2-3 Extreme Programming||38 Slides
|2-4 Kanban||53 Slides
|2-5 Lean and More Agile Methods||34 Slides
|3: Value Driven Delivery||49 Slides
|4-1: Stakeholder Engagement: Agile Requirements||50 Slides
|4-2: Stakeholder Engagement: Information Radiators||29 Slides
|5: Team Performance||60 Slides
|6: Adaptive Planning||52 Slides
|7: Problem Detection and Resolution||33 Slides
|8: Continuous Improvement||36 Slides
|9: Summary & Study Tips||10 Slides
|25 Question Sprint(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 1 hours
|50 Question Sprint(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 2 hours
|120 Questions - same as the real exam(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 3 hours
|300 Question Study Marathon(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 10 hours