All About Agile – PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Exam Prep Self-Study Training
Note: PMI has made updates to the course PMI-ACP exam content effective July 15, 2015. In anticipation of these changes we have made significant updates to the course content and practice exam including:
~ 100 more narrated slides
~ 50 more practice exam questions
If you want to see the detailed gap-analysis we created between the old and new exam, you can download it here:
About the Course:
We are excited to announce our new self-study PMI-ACP Prep course. This highly acclaimed public offering has now been enhanced to provide an online self-paced learning opportunity. This class is designed specifically to help you pass the PMI-ACP certification examination.
Check out our Introduction Module with free sample questions to learn more:
Why should you attend?
- Learn useful techniques for preparing for and taking the exam
- Learn to apply knowledge to situational types of questions
- Receive realistic practice exam questions for each domain
- Earn the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
- Learn invaluable PMP Exam tips and tricks from instructors who have passed the exam
- Receive a superb price that is hard to beat!
Free access to over 370 online practice exam questions - A $29.99 - $99.99 Value!
The course includes content based upon the 2014 PMI-ACP Examination Outline for those taking the test after July 15, 2015. The content includes:
- Tools and Techniques for Agile Project Management (50% of exam questions)
- Knowledge and Skills (50% of exam questions)
We provide training on the underlying principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and the most common Agile methodologies that are on the exam, including:
- The Scrum Framework
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Lean Software Development
- Kanban in Software Development
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Crystal Clear and more...
We will cover all 7 Agile knowledge domains and underlying task areas:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- 14 separate modules narrated by a PMI-ACP certified trainer
- Downloads of over 550 color slides
- Interactive exercises
- Over 250 unique practice questions organized by module
- Links to critical agile information
- Link to the most popular PMI-ACP study guide and GILE glossary on the internet
|1: Introduction and Knowledge Check||15 Slides
|2: Agile Principles and Mindset|
|2-1 The Agile Manifesto & Popular Agile Methods||41 Slides
|2-2 The Scrum Framework||69 Slides
|2-3 Extreme Programming||38 Slides
|2-4 Kanban||53 Slides
|2-5 Lean and More Agile Methods||34 Slides
|3: Value Driven Delivery||49 Slides
|4-1: Stakeholder Engagement: Agile Requirements||50 Slides
|4-2: Stakeholder Engagement: Information Radiators||29 Slides
|5: Team Performance||60 Slides
|6: Adaptive Planning||52 Slides
|7: Problem Detection and Resolution||33 Slides
|8: Continuous Improvement||36 Slides
|9: Summary & Study Tips||10 Slides
|25 Question Sprint(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 1 hours
|50 Question Sprint(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 2 hours
|120 Questions - same as the real exam(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 3 hours
|300 Question Study Marathon(randomly selected from 370+ question)||Time: 10 hours
Note: This course will meet the 21 contact hours needed of Agile Project Management Training to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification or 21 PDUs for PMPs. See our training FAQ for more information.
Dan is a lifelong project manager and trainer with extensive experience in managing software development projects. Based upon this experience, he has adopted Agile as the primary method for developing and implementing software.
Though the role of the professional project manager is changing dramatically through these approaches, Dan coaches organizations on how to transition project managers and leadership to an Agile environment.
Dan has over 20 years of experience providing world class project management for strategic projects, direct P& L experience managing up to 50 million dollar software development project budgets, experience managing multi-million dollar outsourced software development efforts and strong, demonstrated, results-driven leadership skills including ability to communicate a clear vision, build strong teams, and drive necessary change within organizations.
With extensive experience providing coaching and training across industries and the ability to manage relationships at the executive level, Dan knows what it takes to succeed. Dan holds a Bachelor of Science majoring in Industrial Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is a Certified Project Management Professional, Professional Scrum Master, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner and Certified Scrum Product Owner.